One of the all-time favorites of so many Filipinos, we use 100% beef brisket simmered with beef stock with a little liver, just like mom’s. It’s finished with potato and hearty vegetables and ready for a plate of hot rice.
Optimal storage: Store frozen in unopened vacuum seal bag for up to 6 months.
1. Remove vacuum sealed bag from cardboard sleeve.
2. Submerge sealed bag in approximately 1-2 liters of boiling water for 10 minutes or until hot.
3. Cut the corner of the bag with scissors and carefully pour contents into serving dish.
1. Rapidly thaw product by submerging sealed bag in water for approximately 10-15 minutes or thaw in refrigerator overnight.
2. Remove from bag and place in a microwave safe dish. 3. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
How to enjoy: Serve with fresh hot rice and any of your favorite Filipino dishes.