Pastrami Bolognese (250g)
A little to the left of authentic, we added our Sous Vide Pastrami to this classic Italian ragù to take it to the next level.
Optimal storage: Store frozen in unopened vacuum seal bag for up to 6 months.
1. Remove vacuum sealed bag from cardboard sleeve.
2. Submerge sealed bag in approximately 1-2 liters of boiling water for 10 minutes or until hot.
3. Cut the corner of the bag with scissors and carefully pour contents into serving dish.
1. Rapidly thaw product by submerging sealed bag in water for approximately 10-15 minutes or thaw in refrigerator overnight.
2. Remove from bag and place in a microwave safe dish.
3. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
How to enjoy: Add to your favorite cooked dry pasta and dinner is done. Add freshly grated cheese or a salad on the side if you’re feeling fancy.