Pork shoulder with citrus and aromatics, slow-poached in pork fat and then caramelized the old-fashioned way. Your taco night will never be the same.
Optimal storage: Store frozen in unopened vacuum seal bag for up to 6 months.
1. Remove vacuum sealed bag from cardboard sleeve.
2. Submerge sealed bag in approximately 1-2 liters of boiling water for 10 minutes or until hot.
3. Cut the corner of the bag with scissors and carefully pour contents into serving dish.
1. Rapidly thaw product by submerging sealed bag in water for approximately 10-15 minutes or thaw in refrigerator overnight.
2. Remove from bag and place in a microwave safe dish.
3. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
How to enjoy: Goes great in any of your favorite Mexican dishes, from tacos to burritos to quesadillas. Also great with rice. Add a little lime juice, avocado or fresh tomato salsa.