Our Country Smoked Ham Hock was made for beans. Slow-simmered together with fresh herbs and aromatics, this will put an end to your stressful day.
Optimal storage: Store frozen in unopened vacuum seal bag for up to 6 months.
1. Remove vacuum sealed bag from cardboard sleeve.
2. Submerge sealed bag in approximately 1-2 liters of boiling water for 10 minutes or until hot.
3. Cut the corner of the bag with scissors and carefully pour contents into serving dish.
1. Rapidly thaw product by submerging sealed bag in water for approximately 10-15 minutes or thaw in refrigerator overnight.
2. Remove from bag and place in a microwave safe dish.
3. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
How to enjoy: The Fabada is a meal in itself. Add a salad or some crusty bread if you like, or have it just by itself.