We took the favorite foods of our childhood and then we didn’t mess with them. Loads of tangy cheddar cheese with macaroni and a creamy sauce. Your kids will clamor for it.
Optimal storage: Store frozen in unopened vacuum seal bag for up to 6 months.
1. Remove vacuum sealed bag from cardboard sleeve.
2. Submerge sealed bag in approximately 1-2 liters of boiling water for 10 minutes or until hot.
3. Cut the corner of the bag with scissors and carefully pour contents into serving dish.
1. Rapidly thaw product by submerging sealed bag in water for approximately 10-15 minutes or thaw in refrigerator overnight.
2. Remove from bag and place in a microwave safe dish.
3. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
How to enjoy: Makes a great side to about any dish or enjoy on its own. Also goes great with our Roasted Tomato Soup.