Spain’s iconic rice dish now without the hassle or the cooking smell. Short grain rice simmered in savory chicken broth with chicken meat and chorizo, finished with saffron and vegetables.
Optimal storage: Store frozen in unopened vacuum seal bag for up to 6 months.
1. Remove vacuum sealed bag from cardboard sleeve.
2. Submerge sealed bag in approximately 1-2 liters of boiling water for 10 minutes or until hot.
3. Cut the corner of the bag with scissors and carefully pour contents into serving dish.
1. Rapidly thaw product by submerging sealed bag in water for approximately 10-15 minutes or thaw in refrigerator overnight.
2. Remove from bag and place in a microwave-safe dish.
3. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
How to enjoy: Makes a satisfying meal all on its own or serve with your other Spanish favorites.