We’re famous for meats but we love our vegetarian friends too! This all vegan dish is reminiscent of longganisa hubad but without the meat. All soy based with real olive oil garlic and spices. You won’t miss thing.
Optimal storage: Store frozen in unopened vacuum seal bag for up to 6 months.
1. Remove vacuum sealed bag from cardboard sleeve.
2. Submerge sealed bag in approximately 1-2 liters of boiling water for 10 minutes or until hot.
3. Cut the corner of the bag with scissors and carefully pour contents into serving dish. -OR- Thaw and fry in a non-stick pan until crispy.
1. Rapidly thaw product by submerging sealed bag in water for approximately 10-15 minutes or thaw in refrigerator overnight.
2. Remove from bag and place in a microwave safe dish.
3. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
How to enjoy: Perfect for Vegetarians, vegans and those looking to reduce their meat intake. Use anywhere you would use regular sausage. It’s delicious on tacos, in burritos, sandwiches, pizzas or just with rice.