Another classic Filipino comfort food. We turn up the flavor on your typical tinola with fresh ginger, turmeric and galangal, giving this a unique exotic aroma and taste.
Optimal storage: Store frozen in unopened vacuum seal bag for up to 6 months.
1. Remove vacuum sealed bag from cardboard sleeve.
2. Submerge sealed bag in approximately 1-2 liters of boiling water for 10 minutes or until hot.
3. Cut the corner of the bag with scissors and carefully pour contents into serving dish.
1. Rapidly thaw product by submerging sealed bag in water for approximately 10-15 minutes or thaw in refrigerator overnight.
2. Remove from bag and place in a microwave safe dish.
3. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
How to enjoy: Just add rice and dinner is done!