One of our favorite local dishes, gising-gising is traditionally made from green vegetables and pork, ours is made from farm-fresh sigarilyas, ground tofu and tausi simmered in a spicy coconut sauce. This is a hearty vegan ulam.
Optimal storage: Store frozen in unopened vacuum seal bag for up to 6 months.
1. Remove vacuum sealed bag from cardboard sleeve.
2. Submerge sealed bag in approximately 1-2 liters of boiling water for 10 minutes or until hot.
3. Cut the corner of the bag with scissors and carefully pour contents into serving dish.
1. Rapidly thaw product by submerging sealed bag in water for approximately 10-15 minutes or thaw in refrigerator overnight.
2. Remove from bag and place in a microwave safe dish. 3. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
How to enjoy: Add some hot steamed rice and you're good to go!